Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 January 2016

The Little Box Of Crochet!

Back in November ,I think, the lovely Amanda and her daughter, Jenny of@littleboxofcrochet revealed their  venture that lots of us had been so curious to find out about. I'm sure you've seen these monthly subscription boxes that are very popular at the moment, usually with a beauty theme. Well Amanda had come up with a similar idea but instead of beauty products - it's crochet!!!! Yes that's right, each month you receive a pattern and the kit includes EVERYTHING you need to complete this months project! It's beautiful box full of yarny delights. 

When I saw what was in the November box I knew it would make the perfect gift for my mum. The patterns were wonderfully put together by the wonderful  Kate of  'greedy for colour' blog and they were gorgeous mushrooms!!! How wonderful! As it was a gift I wasn't able to take any pictures of the contents but I did manage to nab this picture from my Mum's IG account (@button_and_bumble) where you can also see Decembers box!






 Heather (pink milk)  who I had the pleasure of meeting at yarndale last year, is by far one of my favorite bloggers so when I saw that she had designed Decembers box I knew I had to carry on my subscription inside the box was the kits for the cutest pair of wrist cuffs in the most gorgeous colour way.

 Now I have gifted them I can carry on the subscription for myself, yay!
This months box (January) is designed by Kate who's blog is just gorgeous, I recommend you go and check it out!



Here it is! Oh the feeling of excitement when receiving this glorious box in the post is wonderful. It is Beautifully wrapped and packed. Amanda and Jenny do a wonderful job of that! I will share a picture of the contents in a few days as I don't want to spoil it for those who have not received their box yet but i can assure you it is just as gorgeous as the last 2 boxes! Bring on February! 

xXx




 

No comments:

Post a Comment