Search This Blog

Sunday 22 June 2014

Granny blanket :)

Hello :) today's post is a ta-dah ish kind of post. I've already shared this blanket on Instagram but thought I'd give you a bit more info on it and share it on here too :) 


I started making these grannies squares a month or two back. 



The pile grew and grew. 


They were flying off my hook! 

Here is the final lay out I decided on. Then I had the task of choosing a joining colour. 


I decided on 'mocha', and I love it!! 

 

I guess I should now share a picture of it all spread out, so here it is in all it's blankety granny square glory. 



TA-DAH!!! 


This is all the yarn I had left. Just enough!! I used style craft special dk. Ahhh I love that yarn!!! 
 
I really enjoyed making this blanket and it is now being enjoyed by its lovely owners. I always have a granny square blanket on the go so I have started another one now, I'll try and get round to posting about that soon :) 

xXx 💕 xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment